Announcing our next member meeting at Franklin Park Clubhouse.
Hard to believe it’s already been a month since the last meeting!
When: Sunday, May 21, 1-4 pm
Where: Franklin Park Clubhouse, 2095 Franklin Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
What: On the agenda:
As part of our member meeting agenda, we will be going over some topics, including the following:
- Roaring Camp day trip – Sunday, May 28 (buy your own ticket), must be at site by 9:30am to check in.
Click link for more information and to reserve your spot (May 28): Guided Tours
Brian has kindly offered carpool seating space for people who would like to go with him in his vehicle for same day trip to Roaring Camp. He says: I’d be willing to drive a carpool if anyone else wants to make it a day trip. Unless they wanted to come by my house in NW Santa Rosa, I could pick them up at a park and ride or someplace else suggested. Have them email or call me. (Please ask Helen for this info at meeting).
- Metal Detecting outing tentatively planned Saturday June 3rd. An announcement will be made about the venue at the meeting.
- Report of our metal detecting outing to Doran Beach
- Member dues are due for May. Sheet of members’ names available. Or you can check your SRGD member ID card for your month of start of membership 🙂
- What’s your birth month? Anyone wanting to share that information should be expecting a surprise in the club meeting that month… we revealed the surprise item last meeting. For those who didn’t attend, stay tuned.
- New visitors and new members, welcome
- Taking a vote: Anyone interested in another panning & sluicing event?
- Downieville Gold Rush Days: We purchased the original group of passes, but accepting more member signups who didn’t get on the list
- Reinke Mining is hosting a Fathers’ Day campout / cookout at Willow Creek Campground in Camptonville the weekend of June 16-18. Please see a separate email sent today for more info.
- And, of course, a raffle! Members contributing to the raffle will receive a free raffle drawing ticket!
Interested in joining up? Public is welcome.
See you there!